I have been an Intuitive Life Coach for more than 15 years. I created the services that I offer based on my desire to show up in the world as authentic and daring, given my own strengths and vulnerabilities. I believe deeply in the power of change and how, through awareness, we can transform anything. I am passionate about helping you find creative solutions so that you can become your own best self and ally. I believe in your success and empowerment!
“When I dare to be powerful ~
to use my strength in the service
of my vision, then it becomes less
and less important whether I am afraid.”
~ Audre Lorde
My formal training in areas of psychology, organization, coaching, spiritual consciousness, and education is as follows:
- M.A. Holistic Psychology from John F. Kennedy University in Pleasant Hill, CA. This Masters program had an intensive three year Psychology curriculum with an emphasis in Somatic (body) and Transpersonal (spiritual) Psychology.
- Creating Space, Professional Organizing Services. Established an organizational consulting company to help small to mid-sized businesses and individuals work more efficiently. Orchestrated a reorganization of workspace for the National Association of Realtors corporate headquarters in Chicago and Washington, DC. I also work with individual clients to create sustainable organizational structures in their homes and lives.
- Coaches Training Institute (CTI), San Rafael, CA. Successfully completed 116 hours of CTI’s Coach Training Program; an intensive four segment foundation series to become a Life Coach.
- Clairvoyant Leadership and Teacher Training. Completed a year-long Clairvoyant training in Chicago. Continued with a four year intensive Clairvoyant Teacher and Leadership program out of Hawaii. Taught and led meditation classes. Involved in continuing consciousness education that allows me to grow and evolve spiritually.
- B.A. Liberal Arts from St. John’s College, Santa Fe, NM. The whole curriculum is based on The Classics, starting with the ancient Greeks. It is an interdisciplinary program that includes science, math, literature, music, and philosophy. All classes are small and discussion- based with an emphasis on original thought and questioning.